Sunday, June 19, 2016

Me and my sisters

I have four sisters - and no good group shots of the five of us.

On the far left is Swan. She's the second youngest. Although we're all Patraxian, she has a gift for languages. She can speak just about anything.

Sigourney is the second oldest - yes, I'm the oldest of us five. Yes, she's tough, but sweet. You should have seen her sucker-punch a Sontaran in the  - well, I didn't think they had that particular body part, but apparently they do. And apparently the probic vent isn't their only weak spot.

Alcyon is the youngest of all of us. She's only a hundred and sixty. Gallifreyians aren't considered "adults" until we're two hundred. She may be my baby sister, but we're very close. She's also the one researching our House and where we actually come from.

Bowie is the middle sister - she's the one who stole a junked TARDIS and got my other sisters safely to Karn before Gallifrey was time-locked. She can fly/drive/control pretty much anything. She'll also wear pretty much anything, too. Sometimes I wonder about her sense of style.

So this is us. Welcome to the House of Jade Dreamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment